Revenants & Renegades (Issue 7)
Welcome to this quarter's issue of Indie Bites! It's packed full of five exclusive short stories from talented indie authors on the themes of Revenants and Renegades, plus three great indie book reviews from our review team, and an interview with hybrid author Stephanie Burgis.
This issue features the following short fiction:
- The Mouse Tower by Lucas de Kretser
- The Magpie and the Magister by Adie Hart
- The Scavenger of the Skies by Lila Gwynn
- Dead Road Rules by Josie Jaffrey
- A Midsummer Night's Demon by Alice James
And the following reviews:
- The Clocktaur War duology by T. Kingfisher, reviewed by Asha from A Cat, A Book and A Cup of Tea
- An Altar on the Village Green by Nathan Hall, reviewed by Rowena Andrews from Beneath A Thousand Skies
- Moroda by L.L. MacRae, reviewed by Scarlett from Scarlett Readz and Runz
Get your copy FREE below.
About our featured author
Stephanie Burgis grew up in East Lansing, Michigan, but now lives in Wales with her husband and two sons, surrounded by mountains, castles and coffee shops.
She writes fun MG fantasy adventures and has had seven published so far, most recently The Raven Heir. She also writes wildly romantic adult historical fantasies, most recently Good Neighbors. She has had over forty short stories for adults and teens published in various magazines and anthologies.
Get your copy of Indie Bites
To download your FREE copy of Indie Bites Issue 7, just click on the file format you'd like to download. If you read on Kindle or the Kindle app, you want the MOBI format. If you read on Apple devices or most other e-readers, then you want the EPUB. For all other devices, we recommend the PDF.
You can purchase print copies from Amazon here. We charge only enough to cover print costs, so there's no profit for us.
Contribute to Indie Bites
If you're an indie author or illustrator who'd like to contribute to one of our upcoming issues, then check out our submissions page here.