Shifters & Showbiz (Issue 3)
Updated: Nov 3, 2021
Welcome to this quarter's issue of Indie Bites! It's packed full of five exclusive short stories from talented indie authors on the themes of Shifters & Showbiz, plus a few great indie book reviews from our review team, and an interview with indie author Elizabeth Davies.
This issue features the following short fiction:
- No Space for Two-Faced Exes by C. DiCocco
- The Show Must Go On by Adie Hart
- Clause and Effects by Molly Daw
- Swansongs by Chris Durston
- Invidious Bitches by Josie Jaffrey
And the following reviews:
- Cabaret of Monsters by Tansy Rayner Roberts, reviewed by Asha of A Cat, A Book and A Cup of Tea
- The Kishi by Antoine Bandele, reviewed by Beth from The Fantasy Hive
- Murmur by Emily Israd, reviewed by Jenni from Odd Socks and Lollipops
- Beast by Ollie Doherty, reviewed by Beth of I Am Book Mad
Get your copy FREE below.
About our featured author
Elizabeth Davies is a paranormal and urban fantasy author whose books have a romantic flavour with more than a hint of suspense.
She’s the author of eleven self-published books in a wide range of subgenres, including the time-travel vampire series Resurrection, and the medieval-inspired paranormal Caitlyn trilogy.
Get your copy of Indie Bites
To download your FREE copy of Indie Bites Issue 3, just click on the file format you'd like to download. If you read on Kindle or the Kindle app, you want the MOBI format. If you read on Apple devices or most other e-readers, then you want the EPUB. For all other devices, we recommend the PDF.
You can purchase print copies from Amazon here. We charge only enough to cover print costs, so there's no profit for us.
Listen to the Indie SoundBites Podcast
Episodes coming soon. When they're live, we'll list and link them here. In the meantime, you can subscribe and listen to episodes from previous issues here.
Contribute to Indie Bites
If you're an indie author, book blogger, illustrator or voice actor who'd like to contribute to one of our upcoming issues, then check out our submissions page here.